Monday, January 9, 2012

Time

Time. To some it can be a blessing, to others a curse. It is completely intangible, but something that effects us all. Sometimes in some suttle ways, sometimes in ways that may be very profound. We all can use it for our benefit, or very badly abuse it. Some can seem to play with it. While others learn how to use it, seemingly for the most part on their own betterment. Some of us apparently have plenty to spare. Where others seem to have it in limited quantities. You see when we all are born, we each have been allotted a finite amount of it. In the end it seems to catch up with us all. When in reality it has been our partner in this race called life all along. So it basically comes down to this; Time or the lack of it is the main controlling factor in all that we can do, learn or accomplish, in any given day, week, month, year and so on. Also all of these frames of time are basically mankind's way, to count the passage of Time.

Oops, I am being philosophical here. Sorry about that as I am just trying to define one of my biggest controlling factors. While wishing that I had more Time, all of the time. To accomplish what ever it is that I am trying to do at any given moment in Time. However the reality of it is, like everyone else, I can only do so much at any given moment of Time.

Although I must admit that for approximately 35 years of my life, I have coasted aimlessly along and waisted Time. With out a direction, dream or plan that I wanted to accomplish. I did graduate from high school in 1973 and got my diploma. I have been blessed with a good amount of what is called "common sense". Now in the last couple of years, I have taken some adult re-education courses. Mainly in computer building and repair, However the lack of money, became a problem to furthering that endeavour. There was some good that came out of it though ... When my drive finally focused. I now have some computer knowledge to assist in my forth comming endeavours.

Since realizing that I will not live forever, and that Time is precious, also that it can be a great equalizer of us all. No matter our social standing. So in this era of events that are being more and more continuously classified as "once-in-a-hundred-years" storms, floods, earthquakes, fires and tornadoes, or be it a man made disaster.  My reverie has been shaken into action. I now know what it is that I want to do, with the remaining Time that I have been allotted.

To try to help my fellow mankind to see the light, of an alternate possibility in personal transportation. A little slower paced path, yes. But in the long run a better pace for our collective health, a few more coins in our pockets and a cleaner clearer view of our world.

So before Time runs its' course and like a spent candle stump, snuffs its' self out. Let us all use our Time more wisely ...

No comments:

Post a Comment